Skip to content
- How long is a typical lease term?
Generally most of our homes require a minimum 1 year lease term.
- How do I apply for a DS property?
Just click on the Find A Home tab and select the property you wish to apply for to access our online application. If you have any questions regarding the online process, please contact our Office Manager at email@example.com.
- How long does it take to get approved?
In most cases, only 24 hours. It all depends on how quickly we get a response from the other parties involved.
- What are the qualifications to lease a DS property?
Qualifications for Approval:
- At least 6 months verifiable employment history & rental history.
- Verifiable income, parties applying must earn three times the amount of monthly rental amount.
- Pass a background check
- Pass a credit check
- How do I pay my rent?
The first month’s rent is required to be in certified funds only. After that, the easiest most convenient way to pay is through our online portal which is free when you select the E-Check option. Another quick way to pay your rent is to pay with cash at ACE Cash Express. If you choose this option, we will get a PaySlip to you that you will use every month to pay at their location. We do accept personal checks after you move in at our office. You may mail it to us every month, or come in and give it to us during office hours. We also have a night drop for after hours rent payment.
- Do you take credit cards for rent payment?
Yes, the online portal will allow credit cards and debit cards, HOWEVER, the company that handles those payments charges $17.00 to do so.
- Can I transfer from another DS property to a new home?
We encourage our residents who have fulfilled their lease and are moving to stay within DS properties. It is possible to transfer… Click here to ask how.
- Did we answer your question?
If not, please contact us so we can address your concerns immediately!