One of the primary qualities that we bring to the table at DS Property Network as far as our relationships with owners are concerned is one of transparency. We offer a management program that is not only tailored to meet your needs, but also the requirements of each individual property. No two homes are created equally, so it stands to reason that no two homes should be operated in quite the same way for the best possible results.
Our communication practices can be as infrequent or as frequent as you’d like – whether you like a daily phone call or an occasional e-mail, we’re here for you.
We’ll conduct a complete rental and current market analysis to help make sure that your property is performing at or above expectations. We even utilize state-of-the-art accounting software with online access so that the answers to any important questions regarding your property are never more than just a few quick mouse clicks away.
- To reduce the worry, expense and commitment of personal time and energy that have previously been required to manage your investments.
- To increase your cash flow and provide you with sound advice to help you make the decision when it’s time to sell or trade.
- To have our professional staff analyze your property from an asset protection point of view.
- To continuously look for ways to increase your net income and keep costs at a minimum.
What We Offer:
- Complete property management, real estate sales, maintenance and repair services, as well as financial counseling and insurance claim processing.
- A professional, experienced staff that specializes in providing the best quality service for your property.
- Frequent inspection and preventative maintenance visits made throughout lease periods to keep you informed of conditions at all times.
- Financial report options that can be customized to meet your individual needs, including but not limited to monthly, quarterly and year-to-date financial reports.
- A no-tolerance attitude adhering to the Oklahoma Landlord/Tenant Act and the Federal Housing Act.
- Low cost, quick eviction process if needed.